Tuesday 28 August 2012

Tuesday, August 28, 2012:  Finally creating a blog!  I picked up my RV in Trenton in mid-July - it's a Glendale Royal Classic - 28' - 2006 - 40,000 km. - awesome find!  Very tastefully decorated, queen-sized walk-around bed in the back, Banks power upgrade on the motor.  I love it!  I've had two short trips so far: one to Camp Hither Hills (12 min. away, down Bank Street - playing it safe for the first trip); one to Mississippi Lake with my friend Sherry and her two kids, Oved and Gabriella.  Beautiful site, right next to the lake, great weather, swimming, canoeing, bbq, smores. Photos of the site:



2 comments:

  1. Looks like your off to a great start Joyce! Keep on posting <3 ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kim! How about Timmies, curbside, Sat. around 1:00?? I'll bring my RV . . .

    ReplyDelete