Monday 3 September 2012

September 3, 2012

 Safely ensconced at Indian Line Campground in Brampton (just a stone's throw - or a GO bus ride - from Toronto and my children). My friend Careth is with me on this trip - great arrangement - I do the driving and washing up; she plans and cooks all the meals. This is an urban campground, but very nice - good people, trees, and a pool!!  My daughter, Julia, came by today and spent the afternoon and evening - had a wonderful time with her - sooo great to reconnect with family!  The whole fam damily (minus Kara, who has to work :( ) is coming for a bbq next Sunday.  Starting to feel like this is actually my home - and looking forward to tomorrow - the first day of school YAHOO!  Sorry, all my friends who are still in the stocks - wait a minute, no I'm not sorry . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment