Sunday 23 October 2016

September 23rd

Patchwork Pilgrimmage:  Quilting Retreat  in Gracefield - I'm going to blog this weekend day by day, since I have sooo many photos!
Friday, I picked up Bev and drove to Gracefield - through beautiful countryside - lovely trip.  Unpacked all Judy's stuff at the big house, left Bev to find her room there, and drove around to Beaver Lodge, where I was sharing a room with Nancy and Stephanie (yay!).  I love this place - and the path to the big house.  I went swimming in the river right beside the Lodge - water was cold, but not unbearable - and lots of sun!

Beaver Lodge

Right beside the Lodge

Great view - and dock to swim from!

Gazebo on the way to the main house - site of morning meditations with Nancy.

Looking into the dining room / quilting work area of the main house.

Headed back to Beaver Lodge for the night - some quilters still working away in the main house.

No comments:

Post a Comment