Tuesday 19 February 2013

Tuesday, February 19th:  This was a good day - went shopping with Dora and eight other women - our regular Wednesday trip, but Dora and Ron are going to Houston tomorrow to a four day RV show.We had lunch at a chinese buffet, which was surprisingly varied and delicious.  I was wary of Chinese food in Texas, of all places - but it was excellent!  Then we visited a number of stores - frankly, the fellowship is far more fun than the actual shopping - but I did pick up a number of items I've been wanted - a dustbuster for the carpeted part of my RV, locker shelves for my smallest closet, cotton cloths for washing the outside of my rig. This evening, I went up to the clubhouse to play cards with a group of people - met two more couples, both of whom arrived during the past week.  Great fun!  I love meeting new people and getting to know them over a game of cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment