Wednesday 23 October 2013

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

I'm in the Yorkdale Mall right now, having braved the Toronto transit system . . .  Driving my RV up and down the mountains of West Virginia - piece of cake; making the best of a motor breakdown in Toccoa, Georgia - no problem; navigating buses in Toronto -  a flaming nightmare! I brought my iPad, not wanting to lug my laptop with me, so I don't seem to have access to my pictures. They should be in Dropbox, but I guess the wifi at the campground wasn't strong enough to upload them properly - ergo, no pictures with this post!
Sunday I went to the Four Seasons Centre to watch Benjamin Britten's Peter Grimes. It was very powerful and great to finally see Ben Hepner in action - very impressive. After the performance, Julia and Ron and I had dinner together, which was awesome!
Tuesday, I had lunch with Phil, my brother - wonderful to see him again and to spend time chatting!
I'll add pictures when I can!!!

2 comments:

  1. The transit system in Toronto is actually quite easy. It works in a grid. Silly Joyce.

    ReplyDelete