Wednesday 6 April 2016

April 6th, 2016

Yesterday, I went to the Tuesday exercises in the spa - only three of us there - so many have left already.  When I got back to my rv, I spent time typing up my budget and then lying in the sun by the swimming pool.  First time I've gotten in the pool this year - the sun was hot, so the cold water felt fantastic!
Today, I woke up regretting all that time in the sun - I'm really very burnt - oh well . . .  I took my rv to Taylor's Automotive in Dickinson to have the oil changed and the tires checked.  They also put steel extensions on the back tires - I'd been meaning to have that done for awhile.  Sooo . . . I'm pretty much ready to go.  Spent a few hours finishing off my budget and typing up a list for the border.  It's quite impressive this year - only spent $545 on stuff that I'm bringing back - and some of that - like yarn - I'm actually leaving here in the stuff I gave to Luanne for Easter.  My days of buying souvenirs are in the past, I guess!  This place is more like home now!
I took a few more photos around the park - caught Ron in work mode.

It's that time again - the oleanders are in bloom!


Mini-golf course

Ron Gustafson multi-tasking.




No comments:

Post a Comment