Thursday 9 June 2016

Thursday, April 21st to Monday, April 25th, 2016

Off to Toronto to see my kids!  Once again, I stayed at the Indian Line Campgroumnd on the border of Brampton and Mississauga, butr this time I rented a car from Enterprise - a little Fiat - funny little tiny car! Spent Friday getting my laundry caught up, then on Saturday drove to Julia and Leon's house for dinner - lovely, lovely meal cooked by the two of them together - then took Julia to the church for her concert with the Toronto Orpheus Choir.  Fantastic concert - loved the song choices and the calibre of the singing!
Sunday, I drove Julia and Leon to Whitby, where we hung out with Bobby and Kara for a while, then went to East Side Mario's for dinner.  I had a very frustrating time, not being able to hear what was going on - too noisy and my hearing has definitely deteriorated.
Got to spend a bit of time exploring Indian Line - it's actually quite pretty!






No comments:

Post a Comment