Tuesday 16 October 2018

September 24th to 30th, 2018

Off again - first to Cheryl's house (yay!) Her house and property are just so warm and friendly and calming!
Then off to Jim and Mary Lee's house in St. Thomas for a visit - and to go to the STCI Reunion Lunch (without Jim, darn it all!).  Larry Jones drove me, which was very cool!  It's really neat to reconnect with high school classmates - we're doing it again next year - seems to be becoming an annual event!

Harvest Moon over Cormac - the photo didn't capture the incredible orange colour!












The new addition to Jim and Mary Lee's menagerie - barks like crazy at me when me when I'm standing up; cuddles up when I'm sitting down - go figure!

At first, I didn't accept this little lamp from Judi - but I'm very glad that I did in the end!  It's awesome for boondocking, when I avoid using the lights in my rv.


No comments:

Post a Comment