Sunday 26 May 2019

April 10th - 15th, 2019

Took Glenda (I've finally named my rv) in to OK Tire for an oil change and a tune-up, which apparently is now just a spark plug replacement.  Apparently, the original spark plugs were in it, so it's probably good that I had them replaced!  Doug (the lead mechanic, it seems - he had a Class C just like mine) also told me my front tires were unsafe, so I had him put two new ones on.  He says that my brakes need doing, and I need four new tires in the back - KumHo in particular, since they are recognized by BC cops as being winter tires (that's for the Coquihalla highway, which I use every time). Because they didn't get the spark plugs finished, I ended up spending the night in the parking lot in front of the garage - which was fine, since they plugged me in to their hydro!



Friday and Saturday were concert nights!  I think they went well - we got standing ovations both performances.
Sunday was my last day in the choir - said my goodbyes - Barb drove me home and we had a very brief, trying not to be emotional farewell!
Monday morning I got my hydro refund at the office and drove to Nanaimo to take the ferry across to the mainland to start my drive over the mountains.









No comments:

Post a Comment