Thursday 1 September 2016

June 21st, 2016

Trip to southwestern Ontario:  first to visit Cheryl and Jim in Cormac.  Always wonderful to see Cheryl and catch up - we've known each other for about 36 years!




On June 23rd, I got to Toronto - stayed  in a Bed and Breakfast that I found online - seemed to be okay - I just needed a place to crash, really, while I visited with Phil and Maria and her baby! What a cutie little Eve is - four months old - I bought a few toys for her and am in the process of crocheting a blanket for her - didn't get it finished in time for this visit!
I spent the first day exploring the green spaces  nearby and going to the beach. Met Phil, Maria, and Eve in a coffee shop - great visit!

B&B






Path - who knew Toronto had places like this!


The Beaches, Toronto



Phil and Evie

Maria

Blanket still in progress







No comments:

Post a Comment