Sunday 7 July 2019

May 29th - July 7th, 2019

Just some little vignettes from life on Ayer Ave.!  Most of my time and energy is going into a consumer proposal, recommended by my son, Gregory, and happening through Shawn at 4 Pillars.  Dredging up all possible financial records and trying to complete all the requirements for this proposal. Very stressful - but if it works, it'll be a fresh start with little debt and the opportunity to budget and have more $$ available to me, instead of drowning in credit card payments! Canada Day - spent the day in the house, watching the show on tv, crocheting, etc.
I've spent most of the last week in the air-conditioned house - very hot outside, and not cooling down at night - makes it very hard to sleep, since it's over 30 C in my rig.
Ruth invited me to her house for an end of year party - got to see Wendy, Brian, Christy, Ruth - and met a friend of Ruth's from another sub/school. Great to reconnect!  Their experiences make me glad, once again, that I'm no longer in the system - what a mess!
 Finally got my rv in to Al's garage, just down the road - had four new Coquihalla- compliant tires put on the back, and all the brakes done.  Al said that the front brake pads just fell off when they got to them - definitely time . . .  As far as I  know, those were the original brakes - on there since 2005 - so I guess I've gotten good use out of them!
So . . . my rv is in pretty good shape: stairs fixed; generator running; brakes done; new tires all around; new spark plugs; new toilet; oil changed; back compartment door opens - set for Newfoundland!

Will and Sue-Jane - the kitchen aids!


Almost dinner time!

Squirrel waiting for food.

The old homestead on Ayers!

Paul's house - holy crap!

Andrew


Friday dinner at the Black Swan restaurant in Manotick

Woodroffe teachers at Ruth's house



Dinner on Athans!

Presentation, presentation, presentation!



Sue-Jane

Will

Judi

Sunday at Southminister United Church

No comments:

Post a Comment