Tuesday 21 July 2020

March 11, 2020

Haven't been able to access this blog for months - really don't know what's going on!  I was able to post in April, for the first time in a number of months - don't know how!  I just spent two hours trying to get here to post -  I could get to my blog, but couldn't post.  I went to a place which asked for the password for my ajwagland2@gmail.com - put in what I thought was the right password but it wasn't accepted; it flipped to a new page asking for my password for ajwagland@gmail.com; put in the password I had and suddenly got to this page, where I can now add new posts. I'm very, very confused, but will try to make the most of this opportunity and hope that I can create and publish more than one post!
On March 11th, I took a walk down the street to the beach access and took a bunch of photos of the ocean, beach, street, and Barb's house.













No comments:

Post a Comment