Wednesday 22 April 2015

April 12, 2015

My Birthday!  and Vera Bradley Day!!  I drove the 30 minutes into Fort Wayne to the Convention Centre where the Vera Bradley Outlet Sale was being held.  I was there by 9:50 and the doors opened at 10:00 - and it was Sunday, so no problem getting a parking spot for my rv.  Still, I had to line up for half an hour before getting into the main hall.,  Tables were set up with coloured balloons above them and numbers on the rows - and a brochure was handed out at the entrance with a key to the contents of each table - very well organized, and incredible prices! I had told myself that I would spend only the $100 bill which I had squirreled away in my purse, but by the time I got into the checkout line, I had conceded that maybe I would make $200 my limit . . .  Imagine my surprise when the bill rang up at $98.00!!! Yahoo!  All of my kids phoned in the afternoon - so that was incrediblly special - not a bad birthday, all in all.

Lining up in the hallway

Lots of time for socializing!








Checkout line!

Still checking out . . . 



No comments:

Post a Comment