Tuesday 21 April 2015

April 9, 2015

My father's birthday today - not sure what kind of irony is there - I'm pretty sure he would have been horrified by my current lifestye.
Today I took my leave of beautiful Galveston and headed off on the ferry to the Bolivar Penninsula.  After nine hours of driving, I got to Mobile, Alabama, where I spent the night in a relatively "rustic" site in the Chickasabogue Park. Finding this park was interesting - my GPS was actually dead on, but I had serious misgivings as I drove down narrow city and country streets and lanes!

Approaching the ferry


Bye Bye Texas flag

So long, Galveston and Wolf Island


A great opportunity to check out the top of my rv!



In Mobile - shades of Luanne's palm tree!

My extremely uneven site in the Chickasabogue Park


No comments:

Post a Comment