Saturday 6 June 2015

May 31st to June 6th

A lot of to-ing and fro-ing to Ottawa - not a great month to be here at the lake, in some ways, I guess - but there are no sites available for the summer.  Sunday was the big Truth and Reconciliation church service at Dominion Chalmers.  I ended up singing in the choir - didn't realize until ten minutes before the service that there was a choir!  It was fun, though - reconnected with Elaine, from Langton House at Trent University days! I had some good days here this week, though - lovely spot!!  I had dinner at Cheryl and Jim's house on Wednesday, which was great - it's been about 26 years since we've lived this close to each other!

Thursday was the choir party at Susan and Robert's house.  I drove right past their house - didn't recognize it at all - completely new addition on the front which changes the appearance of the facade -really nice looking!  Awesome evening, of course - ending up with singing around the piano.

Taken throiugh my windshield!

Canada geese visiting me





Truly awesome skies!

No comments:

Post a Comment