Friday 27 November 2015

November 5 - 9, 2015

Finally got to a campground with reliable wifi, so I'm catching up on my blog!
November 5th I spent in the Nashville campground where I met Jen last year in the laundry!  Saw her this evening briefly -they were experiencing toilet issues - never a happy time - but it was great to get a chance to chat - I'll see her again in Galveston in December.


Two Rivers Campground in Nashville, Tennessee


One of the perks of this park is the Camping World store riext door - this is THE store for RV stuff!

The office and sign in front of the campground


November 5th I moved to Alabama, (the sign as I changed states actually said "Sweet Home Alabama) to  Mill Creek RV  park - definitely off the beaten track.  Lovely location - very nice couple running it.  I hiked a bit on the trail beside the campground and explored a bit along the river.








November 7, 2015 :  Moved to Center, Texas for two nights - really crappy RV park - very much an urban park - all cement, sites very close together, a few bushes between sites, supposed to be wifi, but it doesn't work.  Glad to leave!



The view from my window . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment