Wednesday 15 March 2017

March 12th - 15th

Sunday - pulled into Sue-Jane's driveway around 1:30 p.m. - nobody home so I just parked and made myself at home! Sue-Jane and Judy came home a few hours later - great to see them again!  They're off to New York tomorrow for a few days of shopping. Pretty damned cold here.
Monday -  lunch with SJ, Judy, and Will at Gabriel's.  Great catching up! Afterwards,  I got my car's insurance up to scratch, re-attached the battery, got the tires pumped up a bit,oil changed, picked up music at Glebe St. James.
Wednesday:  had to shovel the walkway and stairs.  The driveway has been shoveled by the guy who does most of the street, but of course, there are drifts around my car and rv. I brushed some of the snow off my car and took it out, just to warm it up, then parked on the other side of my rv - and the shoveling guy did the other side, so there's a space for Sue-Jane to park when they get home tomorrow. Most people are hunkering down inside today - lousy weather conditions.  What a welcome home!


Tuesday afternoon 

Back porch

Heading into Tuesday evening

Wednesday morning - didn't get a photo of my car before wiping the snow off!

No comments:

Post a Comment