Wednesday 15 March 2017

March 4th - 8th 2017

Saturday:  Beaverdam, Ohio:  Getting colder!  I stopped at a Flying J truck stop - great place - will definitely do this again!  They even have a Denny's - good dinner. Since I can dump my tanks tomorrow, I'll have a shower in the morning before I leave for the border. Will need the furnace on all night.

Sunday: Had a shower, went to dump my tanks and couldn't get the lever of my grey tank to budge!  Got the black tank open enough to dump, but the grey tank will just remain full until I can get the handle to thaw, I guess!
Made it to Jim and Mary Lee's house in St. Thomas - no snow to speak of, so I was able to park in the Sports Club parking lot behind their house. Lovely visit, as usual!  We got to some thrift store, both in St. Thomas and London - I bought two pairs of long pants, since I've gotten rid of most of my own.  It's definitely heavy sweater weather, although not too cold. Forget to take pictures!!


No comments:

Post a Comment