Thursday 18 April 2013

Thursday, April 18, 2013:  I spent today planning the next five days - will rent a car tomorrow, stay in a motel in Toccoa for two nights, then go see Talullah Falls, which sounds interesting.  It's really not great staying in my RV right now - for one thing, the front is jacked up,  so I'm living on a tilt - and last night I had to persuade the guys to cover up the gaping hole in the front where the motor used to be.  I didn't want animals or insects to have free access to my home while I was sleeping.  Hmm - just heard what seems to be gunshot in the woods - wonder what that's all about?  . . . and more shots. . .





Jacked up and gutless!

More of the same


Scenery outside my door

The  back of my RV




The other side

RV  blood . . .; 

An empty motor

Suspended in midair
Engine parts!
Another angle - so sad-looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment