Thursday 5 March 2015

February 21, 2015

Saturday: This afternoon we had a little craft sale / display - a number of people displayed projects they have been workiing on over the year(s).  Pretty cool to see the diverse talents of my friends and neighbours.   The rest of the day I spent doing laundry and taking pictures from the clubhouse porch.  Next year, I can compare these photos with whatever new things Ron and Dora have in place by then - and however much taller the palm trees grow to be!

Faith and her afghan

Interesting necklaces

Sally and her dog kerchiefs (cool - there's a hem to thread the collar through, rather than tying them around the neck) and tissue box containers - also can be used rather effectively for holding balls of yarn while crocheting.

Eclectic bunch of stuff!


My Canadian buddy and his crazy shell creations!

Waterfalls using shells from the beach and stuff picked up at garage sales and thrift stores



My crocheted blanket

Looking towards the entrance and Susan and Joan's RV

Oleander bushes and palm trees!




The store part of the office - new since last year

My Canadian friends' rv

No comments:

Post a Comment