Thursday 5 March 2015

February 22, 2015

Sunday:  Drove my rv to church today, since tonight was the  choir's Dinner Theatre evening, so I was at church all day.  After rehearsing with my group and having lunch with Donna and her family, I got to lie down for a nap before changing into my "costume" and going to the dress rehearsal. What a fun evening - some truly entertaining songs from famous movies - Somewhere Over the Rainbow, sing by Tracy;  Flower Duet, by Jenny and Lynn;  If I Only had a Brain, by Lynn; They Call the Wind Maria, and many more.  Our rendition of I Have a Dream, while not perfect, was, I believe, well received - and went quite well, really.  Part of me is very glad that it's over - this was the culmination of weeks of stuff happening: rehearsing for both this evening and Valentine's Day; Julia's visit; Lorna and Andre's visit (too short); Mardi Gras activities; - yes, I'm ready for at least a bit of straight up inactivity!

No comments:

Post a Comment