Friday 11 November 2016

November 4 - 5, 2016

Arrived at the Singing Hills RV Park around 5:00 p.m. on Thursday. This is one of my favourite spots - I've come here three times before and just love the owners and the ambience!  I was planning to get here earlier and leave tomorrow, but I'm going to stay here for two nights, thus giving myself a day to just hang out and enjoy the area!
Friday I spent walking around the park, sitting by the pond, watching the fish, soaking up the sun - awesome!

The wagon wheels are wrapped in rope lights - so if you arrive after dark (as I did) they guide you to the park!!

Always with the festive touches

There she is - my rv.

From a picnic table beside the pond.

Just love this pond!



You can just see one of the big fish.

And a school of little ones.





No comments:

Post a Comment