Tuesday 21 August 2018

August 20th - 21st, 2018

Last Sunday here in Owen Sound - and this week is Blessing of the Pets week - so Sophy and Mia got all dressed up and came along,.  There were a number of dogs in church - all of them incredibly well behaved - and the minister came to each one individually and asked a bit about them before blessing them.  It was really cute!
Monday was laundry morning for me - and Helen and I went back to Sauble Beach for a nap on the beach (unfortunately overcast, so no sun) and a Beaver Tail and poutine.
Tuesday is very much get-ready-to-leave day.  Rob and Helen are cleaning up, etc. and I'm uploading pictures to my blog, since is the last wifi I'll have before Ottawa (except for my phone).  This is my last entry - tomorrow we leave Kilsyth and go to the Walmart in St. Catherine's for two or three nights.  I'm scheduled to see Julia and Leon on Saturday; Bobby, Kara and Jake on Sunday.




No comments:

Post a Comment