Wednesday 8 August 2018

July 11th to 16th


July 15th - the awesome John Rutter concert at Dominion Chalmers United Church.  All Rutter compositions - and all directed by Rutter himself!  Really awe-inspiring evening - and I'm so glad I took Tony with me - he appreciates this music as much as I do.  Fabulous evening, wonderful music - wow!
The next day was Sue-Jane's birthday - she and a few friends went to the Mosaiculture exhibit in Gatineau, while Judi and I cooked (okay, Judi cooked) and set up for the party. Cathy and Barb arrived and we got to chat for awhile before the others got back.  Wonderful meal, as always, and great fun watching Sue-Jane open presents!





On getting back from Las Vegas trip - I picked them up at the airport . . . 
July 15th awesome Rutter concert!

The man himself!


Cathy and Ruth - Sue-Jane's birthday party














No comments:

Post a Comment