Wednesday 5 December 2018

November 30th - December 5th, 2018

Friday evening and Saturday afternoon the North Island Choral Society performed our Christmas concert - think it went well - was certainly well received!  From inside the choir, one hears the mistakes, missed cues, etc. - but people in the audiences were thrilled!
Monday knitting group was back up to the usual number of people - last week it was just Elaine and I; this week there were about eight people there - always fun to talk and hear about local lives and events.
Tuesday was a downer - no NICS rehearsal, since we're finished for the season - back in January.Today, Wednesday, is just pretty boring - think I'll do some laundry this afternoon and maybe go for a walk along the beach.  No water this morning, as my outside hose is frozen - first night below zero.  Hopefully, it'll be thawed out this afternoon and maybe I'll let it trickle tonight.  Tomorrow night it's supposed to be 5, so freezing shouldn't be a problem.

Image may contain: text




Dawn from my window facing the ocean and mountains!

Experimenting with baskets and strings of lights.




For Millie!


Frost outside my rv!


No comments:

Post a Comment