Wednesday 5 December 2018

Novembers 4th - 16th, 2018

Thanks to my friend, Bev Agur, who lent me her car for three weeks while she and friends were hiking in Malta, I was able to get around a bit. Finally got to see Mount Washington;  spent some time on Goose Spit; drove to Nanaimo and bought yarn at Michael's - stopped along the coastal highway on the way back to Comox.




A park by the ocean in Parksville.




My newest creation: basket with lights crocheted into it.



Filberg centre - lovely grounds!



Taken from the Blue Finn restaurant in Comox, where I had lunch with Bernice, from the Choral Society.


Up Mount Washington



From a restaurant at the top of Mount Washington





Encountered a bit of fog on the way down the mountain

Goose Spit











No comments:

Post a Comment