Friday 28 December 2018

Tuesday, December 18th, 2018

Finally got to visit the Pacific Playgrounds Campground at Black Creek (about 20 minutes from here).  Really beautiful park - fantastic location, right next to a marina. Bernice (from the NICS) told me about this park - more socializing, clubhouse, store, activities - sounds soo much better than the park I'm in.  Only problem is - I really wouldn't be able to continue going to Comox United from there (unless I had a car) and the only churches in the vicinity are mennonite.  Not sure I'm ready for that . . . I am thinking of changing locations next year, though.  On the one hand, I really do like Comox - and I'm involved in two choirs and the knitting group - plus Barb and I get together - and Bev lends me her car - and I get to chat with people who drive me to these functions.  It's great in so many ways.  On the other hand, this park is completely dead - although there are lots of people here, I never see them - there's no place for people to congregate - the office is closed except for the first day of the month for rent collection - it's downright depressing! Add constant rain to that - and I really need to find another place!



















No comments:

Post a Comment