Wednesday 5 December 2018

October 18th - 31st, 2018

Back into my Vancouver Island routines: knitting club on Mondays, NICS practice on Tuesdays, church choir practice on Thursdays, church on Sundays; often grocery shopping on Fridays.  A number of strolls along the beach - love the ocean and its many colours and moods.

Foggy days - can't see the ocean or the mountains at all!

The house across the street - from my window







The house across the street - sans fog

The view from my other window - every morning, I check the visibility by looking to see if the ocean and mountains are visible!

This view from the church sidewalk still stuns me!


Like many, a grey, cloudy day at the beach





The street behind the rv park - separating the park from the ocean














No comments:

Post a Comment