Friday 17 January 2020

September 11th - 24th, 2019

Some random memories of this time:  I crocheted a number of towel toppers for my towels - found a pattern that suggested using an awl to poke holes in the towel for the crochet stitches.  I went to Canadian Tire, but they said they didn't have any awls.  I went to Home Depot, and when the woman behind the Service counter had never heard of an awl, I said "I'm sure you have awls - they're a very basic tool" - so she called one of the guys on the floor, and he took me to their awl assortment!  Perfect tool for this job, too!
September 14th, there was a harvest moon - tried to take photos of it, but the impressive orange colour was washed right out!
I finished the cotton circles for Evelyn to sell at the Comox Bazaar as makeup remover pads - will take them out to her in October.



Harvest Moon - actually very orange!


Just a typical afternoon in the living room at 1631 Athans Ave.

Sunset from the backyard at Athans.



Cotton makeup remover pads

No comments:

Post a Comment