Friday 17 January 2020

September 27th - 29th, 2019

The Patchwork Pilgrimage!! Annual quilting retreat in Gracefield, Quebec.  This year, Marisa and I drove up together (along with a lot of Judy's quilting supplies packed in the back of my SUV).  As usual, this was a wonderful weekend of fellowship, relaxation, swimming, and - oh yes - quilting (well, I crocheted - and this year, I didn't do the quilting projects, just worked on a crocheted blanket which I added to the 43 quilts which we sent to St. Mary's this fall.

Morning Meditation





Outdoor chapel

Gazebo

Tranquility

Early morning mist over the water



















I finished this pumpkin pie slice for Anna's parents this Thanksgiving



Chris finished off my quilt - quilted dragonflies all around the edge!! (This is the quilt I made at the very first retreat I attended - about seven years ago! The only thing left to do is to repair some small tears at seams that have pulled apart a bit because I didn't leave enough seam allowance before I sewed.)















Image may contain: one or more people, people sitting and table
Also finished turkeys for Anna and her parents for Thanksgiving


No comments:

Post a Comment