Thursday 28 November 2013

Sunday, November 17, 2013

I drove from Sedona to Tucson today - am staying in the Rincon RV Park. This is the Ritz of RV parks - or should I say "resorts"!  This is a gated community, very like a small city, incredibly clean and well-managed - everything in tip-top shape, laundry rooms and showers immaculate, pool and hot tub, hundreds of community activities. It's expensive - I paid $27 - and that was with the Passport America 50% discount - but worth it, I guess.  For a decidedly urban park, it was quite nice - but without a car, well, I'm not sure I would actually want to be here for any great length of time. I would definitely stay here again, though - in fact, I want to return some day and see the cowboy "town" which was closed while I was here.







No comments:

Post a Comment