Thursday 28 November 2013

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Day 2 of my time in the Grand Canyon! Yesterday I was exhausted and spent the day getting my iPad to go on the internet ( with the help of Apple Support), doing laundry, and reading. Went to bed at 8:30 and got up at 7:30 this morning. Today I decided to check out the free shuttle buses which take three different routes around the rim of the Canyon, stopping at lookouts. They run every 10 minutes, so one can get off at a stop, explore as long as one likes, then get back to the stop and get on another shuttle. I went to a total of ten different stops and took pictures at each of them, so I'll have to choose which of the over-a-hundred shots I will post below.

























The Colorado River - this is a zoom shot!
































No comments:

Post a Comment