Thursday 28 November 2013

Thursday, November 28th, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving Day!!! This morning I got up at 6:45 and looked out the window just to make sure that this isn't a dream - I'm really here.  I saw Ron in the office later and told him that I woke up to realize that I'm still here and he said "Well, was there some reason why you wouldn't be here?" Not sure that he understood my giggles at that . . .
I had a shower this morning and did laundry, figured out how to get the annoying ad banners off the top of this blog (thanks to Rob's advice last night) and realized that, for the first time since Nov. 11th, I can actually post on this blog! I went to Thanksgiving dinner at 11:30 (Dora booked me in at the same time as Rob and Helen) and it was, as usual, an incredible feast! I spent the rest of the afternoon uploading photos from my iPad to my laptop, preparatory to putting them into this blog.  At 6:00, I went to the clubhouse for dinner of leftovers, then came back and starting updating my blog.  I just got to today, so I'm actually up to date!!  Life is good!

1 comment:

  1. I'll bet that you are glad to be settled down once again.

    ReplyDelete