Thursday 17 July 2014

June 25, 2014

Oved's Grade 8 Graduation!!  I can't believe he is actually going to be in high school in September! His course choices have been a source of some controversy between me and his mother on one side, his teachers on the other. So far, Sherry and I are winning . . .
Sherry, Gloria and I gave Oved a laptop as a grad gift.Should be useful for Grade 9. . .



Henry Munro Middle School

The Principal of the school hugging Oved. Note - he's the only kid in the entire school that she hugged. Tells you a bit about Oved.


Oved and his two closest friend, Aden and Parker



Oved, Mom, and sister

OMG - I have shrunk!!!

The sibs

After grad, we all went out for dinner at - you guessed it - a Chinese buffet!  Careth came, too

Parker and his brother and mom

Oved and Parker

Of course Gabby was there!

No comments:

Post a Comment