Thursday 17 July 2014

May 29th, 2014

Back in Ottawa - great to see Sue-Jane again - and, of course, Chiro!  I'll have to ask Sue-Jane if that's actually the way you spell his name - looks right, for a Korean cat. Got back on the 28th, got to see my sort-of-adopted grandchildren, Oved and Gabriella, the next day - and got my car back.  The battery was dead and one of the tires has a slow leak, but Good Sam once more came to the rescue charged my battery and put enough air in that tire that I could limp over to the nearest gas station and get more. Omg these kids have grown since last October!  Even seeing them on Skype didn't prepare me for the changes - they're growing up!  Eek!


Same lovely Gabby smile

Same clowning around Oved

Wait a minute - the siblings having a serious discussion??

No comments:

Post a Comment