Thursday 17 July 2014

June 6, 2014

Our - what is becoming annual - combined birthday dinner. Sherry and her kids and my friend Careth and I go out to a Chinese buffet for dinner and presents, celebrating Careth's bd in January, Sherry's bd in March, and my bd in April. Since I'm in Texas for all of our  bds, we celebrate when I'm in Ottawa.  Always overwhelming, as Sherry and the kids always give me way, way too many gifts!




Oved, me, Gabby

Careth, Oved, Sherry

Careth standing, Oved, me, Gabby

Sherry and I

One of Sherry's "friends" has told her that our friendship is unhealthy and that we have no boundaries - so this is a great source of entertainment for us!

Always the clown - and we wonder where Oved gets it?

The tissue paper conserver . . .  there's one in every crowd!

No comments:

Post a Comment