Thursday 17 July 2014

May 24th

Finally got to Killaloe to see Cheryl and Jim - life just goes at a different pace there. It's country and there are lots of flowers (Cheryl has always had a green thumb!) and Stella the dog and the bird and sometimes the howling of wolves at night and Cheryl's meals are amazing and everything is just awesome! I love going there to chill - and what a great transition from the wandering around that I've been doing to the completely different dynamic of life in Ottawa. I sleep in  my rv in the front of the yard and Stella accompanies me out to my door at night.  Ahhhh . . .

A small part of Cheryl's garden - and their land

From another angle

The house with all its additions and improvements - although I miss the red roof which I could see from the road, five minutes before actually arriving at the house.

My rv and Stella

A bouquet of trilliums - they grow wild in copious amounts along the roadside

Part of the front yard

And  here they are, in a rare moment of repose - Jim and Cheryl

No comments:

Post a Comment