Thursday 17 July 2014

May 22nd & 23rd, 2014

Only had two days in St. Thomas, which is never enough, but I really wanted to get to Toronto to see Bobby on his day off.  Turns out, he was busy in the morning, but we got together in the afternoon and had an awesome dinner at his Milestones restaurant in Whitby, with Julia, too.  No Kara, though - my god that woman is busy!! The meal was quite hilarious, as all the servers came over at various times just to make menu or drink suggestions or to check that everything was okay - basically sucking up to their boss.  Pretty sweet to be in the middle of that!
The next day, I got to see my brother, Phil - we went for lunch to an Asian restaurant he knew - food was great, but the company and conversation were better - just had an awesome visit!  A very nice conclusion to my trip - and tomorrow, it's off to Killaloe to visit Cheryl and Jim!


Bobby, Julia, me at Milestones in Whitby

Phil & I


No comments:

Post a Comment