Tuesday 13 November 2012


Tuesday, November 13, 2012
Well, lots to share!
I arrived in Livingston, Texas last Thursday, November 8th - seems like way more than a week ago!  Got a hug as I signed in (apparently an Escapee tradition - especially for newbies like me) and got set up at my site. Pretty incredible community here.  Everyone is on the same page, and everyone helps each other.  At 4:00 p.m. every day, there's a social gathering in the "Clubhouse" where newcomers are welcomed and quizzed about themselves before coffee, tea and informal talk - and there are lots of other activities in which I didn't participate because so much of my time was taken up with Boot Camp. The pictures below give you an idea of the physical environment - lots of trees - very beautiful!

2 comments:

  1. Joyce, I cannot see these photo's. It tells me I have a 403 error, forbidden access.
    Cheers, SJ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - damn - I have no idea how to fix this - but I'll try! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete