Monday 5 November 2012


Joyce Wagland originally shared this post:
Monday morning, November 5, 2012
I've attempted to make this blog more user-friendly, so that anyone can post comments on it.  Please let me know if this is still a problem!
I spent all day Friday in St. Thomas, visiting Jim and Mary Lee Covil - Jim and I went to high school together almost 50 years ago - and it's been that long since I saw him!!  Had a fantastic time catching up - you are an awesomecouple! Thanks to you both and to your cool dogs!
Saturday I drove to Windsor and crossed the border to Detroit.  I got into the lane for trucks by mistake - but then got over the border way, way faster than the cars in the huge lineups!  The border guards searched my RV, but only to make sure that I wasn't hiding anyone - even the cops seem to have a hard time believing that a single woman is travelling alone . . .
I made really good time and spent Saturday night at a rest stop just south of Cincinatti - I took just a few pics and have posted them below.  I was pretty tired, so nothing fancy.   



Expand this post »

No comments:

Post a Comment