Wednesday 7 November 2012

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Tuesday, Nov. 6, 2012: I spent today driving through Kentucky.  There is something quite awesome (in the real sense of the word) about driving through miles and miles of rolling, forested hills, when the trees in the distance are all smoky, hazy looking, because so  many of their limbs are bare or have just shreds of leaves still clinging to them!  Impossible to photograph (and I was driving with no chance to pull off the highway and capture that sight anyway).  The first four photos below are the campsite I stayed at in Tennessee on Monday night; the other four are the place where I stayed Tuesday night, in Mississippi.  I love the way the RV parks are nestled in the land - very restful for the eyes, as well as the soul!











1 comment:

  1. Awesome. The rolling hills of the south and the thick vegetation really are gorgeous! I'm glad you are feeling well and invigorated!

    Miss you!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete