Tuesday 4 November 2014

October 19th - 31st

On the road again!  I spent the weekend with Cheryl and Jim - forgot to take pictures, damn it!  Oh well - another great visit - it's always fantastic to see those two - they're such cool people!  Then Sunday I went to Glen Rouge Park in Toronto and got settled in - no wifi, but an absolutely beautiful spot - I chose beauty over wifi this time . . . Monday I went to brunch with my brother, Phil, and we had a great visit; then Tuesday lunch with Bobby, Julia and Kara (yay - I was hoping to see her, now that she's only working one job and actually has some time off!). What a great two days - family time!! Wednesday, off to St. Thomas to see Jim and Marylee - this has become my jumping-off point - they're just so calm and comfortable to be with - forgot to take pictures again - oh well! I stayed with them until Saturday, November 1st, then headed for the border!

Glen Rouge!

My baby!

Right on the edge of the campground




Scene from our table in the Port restaurant in Whitby


Kara

Julia


No comments:

Post a Comment