Sunday 6 April 2014

February 1st, 2014

And the renovations begin:  first the removal - lots of empty floor space there.


This is incredibly exciting!  Rob is doing all the work here - what an amazing job.

We (a number of people from the park) went to a big RV show in Houston on Feb. 7 - got some ideas for my own rv - and some crazy fantasy rvs which would be a nightmare to drive.

Inside the show

Big motorhome

A rather nice-looking Class C

Class A

Crazy living room inside a fifth wheel. Luanne modelling the double reclining couch!

From the living room looking into the kitchen and down the hall

From the kitchen into the living room

1 comment:

  1. OMG. Joyce! Those are some pretty good looking RVs! I feel like I would have the time of my life if I was given a chance to hit the road in one of those beauties! It'd be a pretty big adventure, having my house on wheels..and on top of that, a beautiful house! They really do look classy don't they? Can you imagine going across the country in one of those?!

    Greg Ward @ Prairie City RV

    ReplyDelete