Monday 7 April 2014

March 3rd to 10th

During parts of this time (a week here, two weeks there) I looked after Helen and Rob's dogs while they galavanted off to Los Angeles and then the Carolinas to see family and friends. We have a wonderful arrangement - Rob took out the dinette set, benches and couch from my rv, then built boxes to enclose the cables, etc. which were then exposed; I looked after their dogs when they went away.  I think I got the better end of the deal, since looking after the dogs also entails having the use of their truck!

Mia, Jack and Sophie on my legs in the recliner in Helen and Rob's fifth wheel.

The little dog run beside the entrance to the park

Susan taking 

Jack in his diaper, all curled up with Sophie

And here we all are!

The beach from the ocean side



Love those waves!

Rob and Helen's truck


No comments:

Post a Comment